Search for Sinhala video computer lessons, videos, Flash Demos, audio tutorials, softwares, fonts and other useful educational materials using our search utility:
isxy, NdIdfjka mß.Kl ;dlaIKh fkdñf,a bf.k .; yels f,dj úYd,;u isxy, fjí wvúh f,i .=re fjí wvúh yÿkajdÈh yel' mß.Kl ;dlaIKh ms<sn|j úúO jQ ud;Dld ms<sn|j fkdñf,a bf.k .; yels meh foiShlg ^200& wêl Odjk ld,hla iys; ùäfhda mdvï 1400 wêl m%udKhla fuys wka;¾.; fldg we;'
Software Engineering "New Lesson Series" New
Learn the fundamentals of Software Engineering methodologies and theories in Sinhala language .
Today's lesson : Flow of Activities in SDLC (Published on : May 25, 2016 7:07 PM )
Follow GURULKDOTCOM on Facebook
GURULK.COM is an E-Learning project, Sinhala educational web site, which enables Sri Lankan community to explore the world of Information Technology. Its primary objective is to provide free but quality information and communication technology (computer) education to every Sri Lankan. This website resides more than thousand educational Sinhala video tutorials and "screencasts" related to various computer subjects. Learning computer related subjects through live Sinhala videos and demonstration have shown better results in learners, who find it easy to understand the concepts by watching real time screen recordings.
Developing computer skills of the nation has become very important aspect of the overall development of the country’s economy and its social development. Therefore GURULK.COM would like to contribute something to the development process of the ICT education in Sri Lanka. I as an e-trainer believe this would encourage other educators to find new methods in teaching and contribute those to the development process of the nation's education system.
“The Localization” in IT industry has become very important in the process of its development. Every person in the society should have access to information technology and its related services. Using local languages to introduce new technology has proven better results. GURULK.COM is an attempt of an ICT localization in Sri Lanka. Through this web site I try to teach ICT in Sinhala language. I suppose that would be benefited to most people who want to learn computing. This has become the primary objective of the e-learning project.
Secondarily, I hope learners would be encouraged to use the World Wide Web for learning activities. E-learning has become one of the main streams of learning in the western world and in developed nations. So using the internet for learning would become more popular among our people too. This also let people to share their knowledge and resources more effectively.
.=re fjí wvúfha uQ,sl mrud¾:hka jkafka f;dr;=re ;dlaIKh jeks ixlS¾K úIhla isxy, NdIdfjka ir< wdldrhg isxy, f;areï .; yels iudchg yÿkajd §uhs' bx.%Sis NdIdj iu. fndfyda úg noaO ù we;s f;dr;=re ;dlaIKh yd mß.Kl ms<sn| úIh lreKq isxy, NdIdfjka iudc.; lsÍu fuu fjí wvúfha uQ,sl mrud¾:hkaf.ka tlla f,i ie,lsh yels fõ'
tfukau wvq Ôjk uÜgï iys;" ;dlaIKhg fndfyda ÿria" uqo,a úhoï lr f;dr;=re ;dlaIKh bf.k .; fkdyels iudchlg tu jrm%ido wysñù hEu je,elaùu Wfoid isÿlrkq ,nk iudc iqNidOk jHdmD;shla f,i .=re fjí wvúh yÿkajdÈh yel'
fndfyda fokd uqo,a úhoï lr f;dr;=re ;dlaIKh bf.k .ekSug fm<öu wmg iudcfha oelsh yels fõ' iy;slm;% mdGud,d iy ämaf,daud mdGud,d jYfhka f,an, fhdod f.k fuf,i fndfyduhla mß.Kl mdGud,d uqo,g úlsKSu isÿfõ' fuu mdGud,dj,ska jeä m%udKhlu W.kajkq ,nkafka f;dr;=re ;dlaIKh yd iïnkao b;d uQ,sl úIh lreKq muKS' b;d iq¿ mdGud,d ixLHdjl muKla ;rula fyda ixlS¾K úIh lreKq b.ekaùu isÿ lrkq ,nhs' kuq;a tjeks mdGud,d fidhd.ekSu mjd wo b;d wmyiq l¾;jHhls' wfkla ldrKh jkafka fndfyda fokd mß.Kl mdGud,d f;dard.kafka tys mdGud,d wka;¾.;h ms<sn| yßyeá wjfndaOhla fkdue;sjh' tneúka fndfydaúg wêl uqo,la f.ùfuka Tng bf.k .ekSug isÿj we;af;a f;dr;=re ;dlaIKh yd iïnkaO uQ,sl úIh lreKq muKS'
.=re fjí wvúh Tiafia fkdñf,au Tng f;dr;=re ;dlaIKh yd iïnkaO uQ,sl úIh lreKq bf.k .ekSug yelshdj ,eî we;' tneúka ;jÿrg;a Tng uQ,sl úIh lreKq bf.k .ekSug uqo,a úhoï lsÍug wjYHh fkdfõ' tu uqo,a Tng jvd ixlS¾K úIh fldgia bf.k .ekSu i|yd úhoï l< yels fõ' fujeks miqìula ;=< mß.Kl mdGud,d mj;ajdf.k hkq ,nk wOHhdmksl wdh;k j,g ;jÿrg;a my< uÜgïj," uQ,sl úIh lreKq wka;¾.; mdGud,d uqo,g úlsKSu wmyiq fjkq we;' tneúka Tjqkag ;ukaf.a mdGud,dj, .=Kd;dul nj jeä lsÍug isÿjkq we;' th wm rfÜ f;dr;=re ;dlaIK oekqu m%j¾Okh lsÍu i|yd fnfyúka odhl fõ hehs is;sh yel'
1400 lg wêl mdvï m%udKhla wka;¾.; lr we;s .=re fjí wvúh uÕska Tng f;dr;=re ;dlaIKh ms<sn| jvd ixlS¾K úIh lreKqo fkdñf,au bf.k .ekSug wjia:dj i,id we;' bÈßfha§ ;jÿrg;a jvd ixlS¾K yd ldf,daÑ; mdvï Tn fj; bÈßm;a lsÍug wms n,dfmdfrd;a;= fjuq'
Latest Sinhala Video Lessons and Computer Tutorials
Information about our latest Sinhala video lessons and computer tutorials are tweeted on our Twitter page. Please follow us on Twitter to get the latest updates of our site. Use the following list to find our latest tutorials that are published daily. wmf.a kj;u mdvï ms<sn| f;dr;=re ,nd .ekSug my; § we;s gqúg¾ f;dr;=re Ndú;d lrkak' Èkm;d m< lrkq ,nk mdvï fidhd.ekSug th Wmldr fjkq we;' tfukau wmf.a gqúg¾ .sKqu yd iïnkao ùfuka Èkm;d f;dr;=re Tnf.a cx.u ÿrl:khg SMS u.skao ,nd .; yels fõ'
- GURULK implements multi-screen fully mobile supported responsive interface and design.
- New lesson format introduces - fuu kj wdlD;sh u.ska idudkHh ùäfhda mdvul Odß;djhg jvd 70] l m%udKhla ord .; yels ùäfhda mdvï ks¾udKh lsÍug yelshdj ,efí' read more
- ඇන්ඩ්රොයිඩ් සහ ඇපල් අයි ෆෝන් ඔස්සේ ඔබට දැන් පරිගණක පාඩම් නැරඹිය හැක.
How to install Microsoft Windows XP, 7 and 8
Windows XP and Windows 7 are the most commonly used Microsoft operating systems. But most users don't know how to install these operating systems. These sinhala video lessons will guide them to install Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems without any hassle.
Windows XP Installation Guide
- Learn to install Windows XP professional edition operating system PART 1
- Learn to install Windows XP professional edition operating system PART 2
- Learn to install Windows XP professional edition operating system PART 3
- Learn to install Windows XP professional edition operating system PART 4
- Learn to install Windows XP professional edition operating system PART 5
- Learn to install Windows XP professional edition operating system PART 6
Windows 7 Installation Guide
- Learn to install Windows 7 operating system - Part 1
- Learn to install Windows 7 operating system - Part 2
- Learn to install Windows 7 operating system - Part 3
- Learn to install Windows 7 operating system - Part 4
- Learn to install Windows 7 operating system - Part 5
Windows 8 Installation Guide
- Install Windows 8 operating system - Part 1
- Install Windows 8 operating system - Part 2
- Install Windows 8 operating system - Part 3
- Install Windows 8 operating system - Part 4
GURULK.COM Introduces Open Source Software to Sri Lankan ICT Community
One of the primary objectives of this e-learning portal is to bring FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) closer to Sri Lankan ICT community. Keeping this in mind we have already introduced various types of open source application, frameworks and operating systems through the web site. Followings are some of those FOSS that we have introduced in resent past.
- BlueFish – Multi-purpose text editor developed by opensource.nl. It is a powerful text editor targeted towards programmers and web designers.
- Audacity – Open source audio editor for recording, slicing, and mixing audio. It is equipped with industry standard audio filters and effects.
- Avidemux - A free multi-format, cross-platform video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks.
- VirtualBox – A free open source x86 virtualization software package developed by Sun Microsystems.
- Ubuntu - Commercially sponsored Debian-derived Linux distribution that focuses on usability. It is one of the most popular Linux type operating system in the world.
- Joomla – World’s most popular Content Management System and PHP/MySQL based framework.
- WordPress – World’s most popular PHP/MySQL based blogging framework.
How to Install WAMP Server
Learn how to install WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) server to your computer. This video gives you step by step instructions and guidance to install WAMP server to your Windows system. Also this video illustrates how to configure your PHPMyAdmin console properly, by creating a password for the MySQL root user. Follow the link to watch the sinhala video tutorial.
Install Linux Operating System in Your Windows Computer
In this sinhala video tutorials, you learn how to install Linux operating system (Ubuntu) in a Windows computer using Virtualization software. We use the open source solution for virtualization, VirtualBox a free and open source software that you can download for free. You will be guided step by step in the process of downloading and installing VirtualBox, configuring the software and installing Ubuntu ( a version of Linux) in a virtual computing environment created in VirtualBox. Follow the link to access all video tutorials.
Java Video Lessons for Beginners
Java is a very popular programming language among many computer programmers. It is very popular in Sri Lanka too. However it is difficult to find lots of video tutorial in Sinhala language, which helps non-programmers to learn Java programming. Therefore I thought to publish some video lessons on Java programming. These are most fundamental lessons for beginners. It covers most of basic programming theories and techniques. You can learn how to make Java Applets too. Also it covers about using Eclipse IDE for Java programming. Click following links to access these sinhala video lessons on Java programming.
PHP and MySQL Video Lessons for Web Developers
PHP and MySQL are commonly used open source technologies for web development. GURULK offers some free video lessons on these areas so those who need to become an open source web developer can study these lessons and tutorials and step in to the programming.