Search for Sinhala video computer lessons, videos, Flash Demos, audio tutorials, softwares, fonts and other useful educational materials using our search utility:
Avidemux Video Editing Sinhala Video Tutorials
Avidemux is an open source non-linear video editing application. It is a very popular video editing application in Linux based operating systems. This cross platform supported application requires very minimum harware and software requirement in order to install. Windows version of the software has Qt graphical user interface and the linux version is powered by GTK+ interface. This is a universal video processing program. Avidemux can be used for non-linear video editing as well as to apply visual effects.
- 1. How to download Avidemux?
Download the software from the official website
- 2. Installing Avidemux application
Install the software to your Windows system.
- 3. Understand the application interface of Avidemux
Qt version of GUI is the default for Windows based systems. Get to know about the software interface.
- 4. Open videos in Avidemux
It supports AVI, OpenDML, MPEG, ASF, H.263+, MPEG-4, Quick Time, 3GP, MP4, OGM, Flash video and Matroska as input video formats.
- 5. How to navigate a video in Avidemux - Part 1
Understand the video navigation in the application.
- 6. How to navigate a video in Avidemux - Part 2
- 7. Using Video/Audio sidebar
- 8. Using preview modes in Avidemux
- 9. How to get video and audio properties of a video file?
- 10. Convert complete video into another format
- 11. Best Avidemux configuration for VCD video
- 12. Best Avidemux configuration for DVD video
- 13. Best Avidemux configuration for DivX video
- 14. Best Avidemux configuration for standard MP4 video
- 15. How to select a selection in Avidemux
- 16. How to save a selection as a video file - Part 1
- 17. How to save a selection as a video file - Part 2
- 18. How to save a selection as a video file - Part 3
- 19. How to create a VCD video from a selection
- 20. Creating a complete video using multiple video clips - Part 1
- 21. Creating a complete video using multiple video clips - Part 2
- 22. How to convert a video into Flash video using Avidemux
- 23. How to change the size (resolution) of the video