Search for Sinhala video computer lessons, videos, Flash Demos, audio tutorials, softwares, fonts and other useful educational materials using our search utility:
3D Studio Max Sinhala Video Tutorials
Autodesk 3D Studio Max is very popular 3D modeling and animation software. It is used to make 3D models and animations for movies, games and designs. In these tutorials you will learn about the basics in modeling and animating in 3D space.
You can download the latest trail version of the software from this link; http://usa.autodesk.com/3ds-max/trial/
- 1. Understand application interface
Learn about the application interface of 3D Studio Max Software.
- 2. Customize user interface
How do you customize the user interface.
- 3. Viewport navigation
Viewports are essential part of the software. Learn how to manage 3D Studio Max viewports as you need.
- 4. Create basic 3D objects
Creating three dimensional objects is easy.
- 5. Creating sphere object
Learn how to create a simple three dimensional sphere with correct size.
- 6. Creating Cylinder objects
Simple click and drag to create a 3D cylinder in the application.
- 7. Moving objects
Move objects you created in 3Ds Max using the correct tool.
- 8. Using the rotate tool
Rotate objects using the rotate tool.
- 9. Using the scale tool
Scaling primitive objects along different axis.
- 10. Creating primitive objects - Part 1
Create simple primitive objects in 3D Studio Max.
- 11. Creating primitive objects - Part 2
- 12. Add modifiers to sub objects - Part 1
How to apply modifiers to sub-objects of models
- 13. Add modifiers to sub objects - Part 2
- 14. Apply modifier to a cylinder
Change cylindrical shapes by applying modifiers on them
- 15. Create planet Mars model - Part 1
Exercise: Create a model of planet Mars
- 16. Create planet Mars model - Part 2
- 17. Create planet Mars model - Part 3
- 18. Create planet Mars model - Part 4