Search for Sinhala video computer lessons, videos, Flash Demos, audio tutorials, softwares, fonts and other useful educational materials using our search utility:
XML (e-Xtensible Markup Language) programming Sinhala Video Tutorials. Learn about XML Markups and Language Basics.
Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a markup language that is encoded using custom tags. In XML simply you create custom markups in proper format. Text data stores can be used in the web or with any other application that supports the format. XML is human readable and understandable. Therefore it is widely used in the web services. XML is a common used for the interchange of data over the internet. XML can be written in any language that supports Unicode text format (UTF).
- Understand XML as a Markup Language - Part 1
- Understand XML as a Markup Language - Part 2
- XML declaration statement
- Create tags and elements in XML
- Creating comments in XML
- Understand attributes in XML
- How to validate your XML document
- How to create well structured XML document
- Using special characters in XML