Search for Sinhala video computer lessons, videos, Flash Demos, audio tutorials, softwares, fonts and other useful educational materials using our search utility:
WAMP Server Software Bundle. Learn about Apache, MySQL and PHP in Windows Platform.
WAMP server is an open source collection of applications. It consists of Apache web server, MySQL database management system and PHP scripting language. When these three applications comes in a single package that can be installed in Windows systems it is called WAMP (Windows, Apache, Mysql, Php). These video tutorials would teach you how to download the correct version of WAMP and install it correctly on Windows system. Also you can learn how to use and configure its basic configurations and services. You can download the latest release of WAMP server from its official website.
WAMP Server 2.2e Installation (older version released in 2012)
- Download WAMP Server
- Download Visual C++ Redistributable Package
- Install WAMP Server
- Understand The Directory Structure
- Understand Home Page
- Understand Menu
- Configure phpMyAdmin
- Create Alias Directories
WAMP Server 2.5 Installation and Configuration New Updates
- Introduction to WAMP Server Updated Lesson Series New
- Remove Old Version of WAMP Server from Your Computer New
- Download Web Server Software and Visual C++ Redistributable Package New
- Install New Software Packages New
- Configure phpMyAdmin Web Application New
Learn to add new password for the MySQL database root user (root@localhost) and configure it in config.inc.php file.
- Understand Problems Related to the Web Server Installation New