Search for Sinhala video computer lessons, videos, Flash Demos, audio tutorials, softwares, fonts and other useful educational materials using our search utility:
C Programming Sinhala Video Tutorials, Learn First Steps in Programming.
On this page you can find C programming tutorials from the begining. C is one of the most popular computer programming languages in the last few decades. Still it is being used by many to build advance computer modules. In this tutorial series you can learn about the programming in C language from the very basics.
Throgh out this tutorial series you will be using Borland C compiler to compile all the source code. You can find a link to download Borland C compiler on this given link. In these lessons you will learn how to configure the compiler to use with the command prompt in Windows systems.
What you will learn;
You will learn about the program structure of the C program, various file types such as executable files and object files, the way how a compiler works, understand how computer's memory is been used, basic programming fundamentals such as variables, data types, control structures, programming logic, iterations, arrays and few example codes and programs.
This is an ideal training for those who want to learn the first steps in computer programming. Please note that all tutorials are done in Sinhala language.
These are video lessons (Screencast tutorials based on Flash technology). You need to have latest Adobe Flash player installed in you Computer to watch them properly.
- 1. How C program executes?
- 2. How to Install Borland C++ Compiler
- 3. Learn How to Configure Borland Compiler
- 4. How to Configure BIN folder path using two methods
- 5. C Programming Syntax
- 6. Create your First Program
- 7. Understand the Main Function
- 8. Understand the Printf Function
- 9. How to use Escape Characters
- 10. Using Integer Variables in
- 11. Other Integer variable types
- 12. Floating - Point variable types in
- 13. Using Floating-Point variable types
- 14. Sample Program - Using Floating Point variables
- 15. Creating constants
- 16. Using character date type
- 17. Storing String data in variables in
- 18. Using scanf function
- 19. Sample program using scanf function
- 20. Using puts function
- 21. Using gets function
- 22. Using If satatements
- 23. Using Else statements
- 24. Understand nested if Statement - Part 1
- 25. Understand nested if Statement - Part 2
- 26. Using String function strcpy()
- 27. Using more string functions - Part 1
- 28. Using more string functions - Part 2
- 29. Using fgets() function for string input - Part 1
- 30. Using fgets() function for string input - Part 2
- 31. How to get rid of the End of line character from a string array
- 32. Using for-loop
- 33. How for loop works - Part 1
- 34. How for-loop works - Part 2
- 35. Create patterns using for-loop
- 36. Create complex patterns using for-loop - Part 1
- 37. Create complex pattersn using for-loop - Part 2
- 38. More Complex pattern using for-loop
- 39. Understand While loop
- 40. Understand do-while loop
- 41. Understand arrays
- 42. Initializing array elements
- 43. Another method to initialize array elements
- 44. Array example code - Part 1
- 45. Array example code - Part 2
- 46. Array example code - Part 3
- 47. Size of the array