Search for Sinhala video computer lessons, videos, Flash Demos, audio tutorials, softwares, fonts and other useful educational materials using our search utility:
Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System Sinhala Video Tutorials and Free Lessons
Microsoft Windows 7 is one of most popular operating systems in the world today. It was developed by Microsoft for personal computers. Compared to its previous version Windows Vista, Windows 7 claimed to have better performance as its major improvements. In Windows 7, new features such as handwriting recognition, support for virtual hard disks, live thumbnails, improved performance on multi-core processors, kernel improvements, gadgets, Windows Action Center, BitLocker drive encryption and many more are included. Learn Windows 7 and its new capabilities in these Sinhala video lessons.
- How to install Windows 7 operating system? - Part 1
- How to install Windows 7 operating system? - Part 2
- How to install Windows 7 operating system? - Part 3
- How to install Windows 7 operating system? - Part 4
- How to install Windows 7 operating system? - Part 5
- Understand Login screen in Windows 7
- Understand Windows 7 Desktop
- Working with Windows Explorer in Windows 7
- How to change the desktop background picture?
- How to add icons to the desktop and Taskbar?
- Using Computer window in Windows 7
- Basics about Windows 7 Taskbar
- Creating new user accounts
- Search files and folders in Windows 7
- Copy files and folders in Windows 7
- Working with jump lists in Windows 7
- How to log off and switch users?
- How to share folders and files in a Network?
- Working with side-by-side windows
- Working with Taskbar properties - Part 1
- Working with Taskbar properties - Part 2