Search for Sinhala video computer lessons, videos, Flash Demos, audio tutorials, softwares, fonts and other useful educational materials using our search utility:
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Sinhala Video Tutorials, Learn to Style Web Pages
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is used to style and format web pages. It can be used to format documents that are created in markup languages such as HTML or XML. Cascading Style Sheets enables web developers to separate web page content from its presentation. Using CSS web designers can present same markup document with different style and formatting. This enables to display web content in different devices many variant styles and formatting. CSS is a major part in responsive designing. CSS consists of "Selectors" and "Properties" that specify styles to different parts of markups.
- 1. Introduction to CSS and these video lessons
- 2. Why do we need CSS for formatting web pages?
- 3. How to format a web page using inline CSS rules?
- 4. Creating sytle rules in CSS
- 5. Format HTML content using CSS style rules (Understand CSS selectors)
- 6. Linking external style sheets to HTML documents
- 7. Overriding linked style sheet rules by other style rules
- 8. Using multiple CSS rules with the same elements
- 9. Sample web page is styled using CSS rules
- 10. Using Paddings in CSS Box Model
- 11. Using Borders in CSS Box Model
- 12. Using Margins in CSS Box Model
- 13. Using Classes in Cascading Style Sheets